I had a couple relatively funny spam subjects in a row containing the word “pants,” so did a quick search of the 3,000+ or so spam GMail caught for me recently. 16 feature pants
- Hold the enormous manfullness in your pants.
- Suddenly you feel that your pants have steel inside them.
- Your pants will be in order all the time.
- If you think that power in your pants is not good enough, check this pill out.
- US senator crapped his pants!
- A big equipment in your pants brings big fruits for hot chicks to pick up.
- You feel like a giant comparing to the midget in your pants?
- Feel your pants expand with the new formula
- The vigor in your pants will be unbreakable.
- More inches in your pants - more attention from female friends.
- Get king-kong in pants
- Change the turmoil in your pants with the blue pill.
- Now you don’t have to turn off the lights when you take off your pants.
- Chicks will be at a loss for words when you take your pants down.
- Unzip your pants knowing that you have a real treasure there.
- Your little friend in your pants is capable only for visiting toilets.
- The hard friend in your pants will look up into the sky.
“Manfullness,” I must work that one into my vocabulary.
“Are your pants in order all the time?” really wants to be a new way of asking somebody if they’ve got their shit together.
“Suddenly you feel that your pants have steel inside them.” Oh no… Can’t. Bend. Knees…
I do NOT want to know what medical condition “turmoil in your pants” alludes to.
At least a couple of these would make for good fortune cookies.